Wilaverde Nail Polish Remover 4 0z Bottle - 100% Biodegradable
Wilaverde Nail Polish Remover is a soy-enriched moisturizing formula that removes nail polish and helps condition and protect cuticles and nails.
- YOUR NAIL POLISH REMOVER DOESN’T HAVE TO STINK - Unlike Acetone and many non-Acetone nail polish removers Wilaverde does not use toxic chemicals, so there is no nasty odor.
- YOUR NAIL POLISH REMOVER DOESN’T HAVE TO DRY OUT YOUR NAILS - Wilaverde does not use harsh chemicals like Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, and Acetate that dry out nails. Plus we added soy to moisturize nails and cuticles on contact.
- YOUR NAIL POLISH REMOVER DOESN’T HAVE TO BE HARMFUL TO THE ENVIRONMENT - Our environmental friendly formula is 100% biodegradable. It is non-flammable and non-volatile.
- YOUR NAIL POLISH REMOVER DOESN’T HAVE TO BE TOXIC TO YOU - Wilaverde does not use harsh chemicals like Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, and Acetate, which are all harmful with prolonged exposure. The healthy choice for you and the environment.
- YOUR NAIL POLISH REMOVER DOESN’T HAVE TO BE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK - Wilaverde offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We are confident that our nail polish remover works as well as Acetone products. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund.
HOW TO USE
Wilaverde Nail Polish Remover does not use Acetone or Ethyl Acetate, so the process for removing nail polish is slightly different:
- Shake well before use
- Soak a cotton round or whatever material you normally use to remove nail polish.
- Place the cotton on the nail and hold for 20-30 seconds to let the nail polish remover soak in. Since Wilaverde Nail Polish Remover does not use Acetone, you don't have to worry about evaporation. Plus the soybean oil will moisturize your nails and cuticles.
- After 20-30 seconds rub the cotton up and down, back and forth across your nail to remove nail polish remover.